Break. Believe. Build
Break stuff. Break assumptions. Break the thumb rule.
Believe in the team. Believe in the process. Believe through failures.
Build fast. Build passionately. Build to simplify.
We are looking for an Architect/Space/Interior designer to take on the challenge of designing, prototyping and implementing the space around the e^pump.
- Very High ownership of a problem statement from start to finish
- Rapid prototyping to take
A bunch who are crazy enough to redefine the charging experience for India. We believe in bringing a premium experience to the masses.
1. Creating low and high fidelity models (PVC, Thermocol, Cardboard, etc)
2. Design ever element of the space that affects the experience around the e^pump(Flooring, ceiling, etc)
3. Working with various vendors to build the required prototypes and implement
4. Do field visit of the various e^pump locations
✏️ DesignAutoCAD • Rino3D • Maya etc
📝 DocumentationNotion • Figma
1. Years of experience
2. Formal experience (Yes, even if you don’t have a design/architecture degree)
1. The Exponent simplifies energy for EVs.
2. Co-founded by Arun Vinayak (Ather Energy's Founding Partner & Former Chief Product Officer) and Sanjay Byalal (Former hardware strategic sourcing and cell strategy lead, Ather and Former Supply Chain Lead, HUL), Exponent focuses on solving two sides of the energy problem by building the e^pump (charging station) and e^pack (battery pack) which together unlock 15-min rapid charging.
3. The 170+ strong team of passionate builders have a ton of EV experience and are currently looking for more builders to join one of the best EV teams in India to build & scale Exponent.
Send me an email email@example.com
P.S: Make sure you have a catchy subject