Exponent Energy Private Limited is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Site No.16, Khatha No.69, Assessment No.76/2, Singasandra Village, Begur Hobli, Bengaluru – 560068, Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as “Exponent”, “We”, “Our or “Us”). We have set up charging stations across India, and in some circumstances the charging stations may be owned and/or
operated by third parties, (collectively, “Charging Station”) for the purposes of enabling Our customers (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”, “You”, “Your” or “User”) to charge their Exponent
enabled electric vehicles (“Vehicles”).
This Refund Policy is issued pursuant to Exponent’s Payment Terms and Conditions, issued on 17/11/2023. Our policy for refund with respect to the payment packages, as detailed in the Terms, is as follows:
1. Unlimited and Bonus Package
(a) Failure of Charging Session: In the event that a particular charging session fails, for any reason whatsoever, then You shall not be entitled to a refund for that particular charging session, as this is a subscription-based model.
(b) Cancellation of the Bonus Package: In the event that You seek to cancel the Bonus Package that You opted for prior to the expiry of such package, Exponent shall provide a refund to You for the unutilized months, excluding the additional free months of unlimited charging. We shall refund the amount to You within 30 days from the date of cancellation of the package.
(c) Transfer of Subscription: In the event that You transfer the ownership of the Vehicle to another person, then the package that You have subscribed to shall transfer to the new owner of the Vehicle, and You shall not be entitled to receive any refund from Us.
(d) Unforeseen Circumstances: Upon the occurrence of a force majeure event, including, but not limited to, any acts of war, pandemic, epidemic, or floods, or any other such event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company, that restricts You from charging Your Vehicle at the Charging Station, then Exponent may, at its sole discretion, extend the validity of Your subscription to the Unlimited Package or Bonus Package.
2. Pay As You Go Package
(a) Failure of Charging Session: In the event that a particular charging session fails, due to any reason directly attributable to the Company, or in the event of a grid failure (power cut), then We shall refund the entire amount paid by You for that particular charging session, within a period of 15 days. Provided, however, You shall not be entitled to a refund in the event that there is a failure in the charging session due to a force majeure event, including, but not limited to, any acts of war, pandemic, epidemic, or floods, or any other such event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
3. Refunds: No refund shall be processed in cash.
4. Amendments: Exponent reserves the right to amend this Refund Policy at any time and at its sole discretion. It is clarified that any such changes which will not affect any refund for which a request has already been made by You.
5. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: This Refund Policy shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, and the courts in Bengaluru, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising in relation to, or under this Refund Policy.
6. Grievances: If You have any grievances or questions regarding this Refund Policy, or if You seek to request for a refund as per this policy, You can contact us at:
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91 96117 28232